ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

New Skin/Background (Smoked Glass Thin)

(1/3) > >>

sgtevmckay:
Here we go folks a new background, and there are not many, so new backgrounds are always welcome.

Here we go:
Smoked Glass (thin)

Go ahead and save to your Background folder in Circle Dock and make your selection in the Settings menu.

Got a custom Background????
I want to see it, show us what you got, and make it available if you like  8)

Ltan:
I just have one question...

How did you get that clock in the middle?  Linux only?

sgtevmckay:
I just have one question...

How did you get that clock in the middle?  Linux only?
-Ltan (February 09, 2010, 01:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Greetings Ltan
Welcome to DonationCoder, and our little corner with Circle Dock  :)

Actually what you are seeing is a Rainmeter. Rainmeter is Windows only at this time
With the "Analogue Digital" Clock skin, and I modified it to give the RGB glassy effect
This particular skin is a bout 5+ years old.
I place the clock to "Bottom and Circle Dock position to "Normal" and voila, the clock appears behind teh Circle Dock graphics

I am one of the Dev Team Members and one of the Forum Admins at the Rainmeter forums.
Ultimately I support about four projects. Circle Dock and Rainmeter are my highest priorities

I also love seeing what Circle Dock can do utilizing third party tools, even some that most folks have forgotten and they are years old  :P

Rainmeter makes a nice touch and compliments Circle Dock well, with the right skins and background!

The following is just a few samples:

Here is a full screen shot with a no-where-near-complete collection of clocks available

Quite a few of these are personally modified

I am working to see about a time piece with systems monitoring and a small whether in a circular skin and fit it in Circle Dock, but this will take some time, as you can imagine my time is somewhat stretched thin  :P

Ltan:
wow!  I can see that I am going to need to grab that one as well!  I also need to attempt making a few skins for Circle Dock and see how I fare on those...

sgtevmckay:
Okie doke

Rainmeter can be found at:
http:www.rainmeter.net

Have fun

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version