ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Anyone find more capabilities of Circle dock?

<< < (4/6) > >>

Archon of Fate:
went to deviant art and found some cool things for rainmeter  :Thmbsup:

sgtevmckay:
 :Thmbsup:

XXL007:
Hello, everybody.

I made my account wanting to know how did Archon of Fate made the modifications shown in his first post.
I know he is using Rainmeter and multiple instances of Circle dock, but can you post some hints?

I would like to know:
 - does rainmeter show up only when you hit the button for Circle dock? Or do you just have it on your desktop and arranged it nicely for the pic
 - does rainmeter follow circle dock anywhere it appears? (I'm asking about the Arcs, because it would be nice to have the arcs appear in the center of the dock where you "summon" it)
 - can I make multiple instances of circle dock appear next to each other when i click a single button?

This one is for sgtevmckay:
 - how can I make the clock inside my Circle dock like you have?

And, the last one:
 - where can I find addons that work with Circle dock and how do I install them? (I mean, how can i make an app work only when called by circle dock?)

Thank you.

sgtevmckay:
Greetings XXL007
Welcome to DonationCoder.com and Circle Dock's forums here.

Rainmeter is a completely different software from Circle Dock, and unfortunately has no way to be "anchored" to Circle Dock or it's activities
getting the clock in the center of Circle Dock, while Circle Dock is locked to it's location is simple. I place the Rainmeter skin to Bottom and Circle Dock to Z-Level of Normal, and then move the two items individually until I have them placed appropriately

As for Application Control:
This is greatly based on the programs capabilities, beyond just being able to create a shortcut.
as in FooBar200 There is a very extensive list of Command Line options, so it is easily controlled.
Winamp has several third party tools that Circle Dock can utilize to control it.

So it is a matter of the program and it's extensional capabilities.

Any programs in particular???

As for how to set them up...I have not covered that Via Tutorial as of yet....I have been working up to it as time presents itself

XXL007:
Well, I was hoping that Rainmeter could be linked with Circle Dock.

I use my Circle Dock unlocked (where I click my mouse, that's where it appears), and I was hoping that I could do something like this:

When I press my button to summon Circle Dock (anywhere on the screen) the following things would appear next to my mouse (on top of all my windows and everything):
 - Circle Dock
 - Rainmeter Arcs in the middle of Circle Dock
 - 2 other Circle Docks on the sides (like in Archon's pictures)
 - other Rainmeter "gadgets" on top / bottom (like HDD space or CPU / RAM)

That is what I was hoping to achieve.

On an unrelated note:
I have attached my ini files for Arcs, maybe some of you would like to have a minimal Arc (i have eliminated the big circle and modified some things here and there).
It's pure black and white, and when you switch it (with middle mouse button) it's white and black.
What have I done:
 - eliminated the outer circle (actually made it invisible)
 - removed the 3 rings (seconds, minutes, hours)
 - put the CPU bar in place of the minutes bar (the inner most ring that you see in the picture)
 - put the RAM bar in the place of the hours (the second ring that you see in the picture)
 - removed the seconds line
 - made the minutes and hours lines smaller
 - made the day and month bar longer (to the top)
 - removed all the other bars: power and whatever was left

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version