ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Anyone find more capabilities of Circle dock?

(1/6) > >>

Archon of Fate:
OK, I've been messing with the program to see what you can do with it and here is my current set up.

but I'm wondering what else can you do with this program?  :tellme:

I thought I'd ask because everyone has their own ideas of what to do with it and I wanted to see if there are some truly amazing things you can do with it...  :Thmbsup:

sgtevmckay:
well done...I like the use of the Enigma skin from Rainmeter and the color flow of the background.  :Thmbsup:

I am going to tease a bit here: Can you tell me what you are looking at in the Circle Dock???

sgtevmckay:
Now I will tell you that I am using 3rd party add=ons for these functionalities....If that helps.

Here's one for us old timers.....This particular add-on goes all the way back to the very early days of XP and late windows 98
I submit this as an alternative to Not Only Stacks (Which is a glorious add-on unto itself), but also the ability to create a custom menu, and skin-able to boot  :Thmbsup:

sgtevmckay:
Here is CD with another 3rd party app.
Make my Icons go away....
There is a reason my desktop always looks good, and that is because the mess is hidden.

Since I know many will not believe with out seeing, here is a short 8 second video

For a better detail and better picture, you may see the video via Vimeo here:
http://vimeo.com/9261538

Archon of Fate:
Sorry I havn't responded we got hit with a huge snowstorm and everything was a mess (and still is  :P). but anyway i think i have seen that application before but i have no idea what it is at all it looks really cool. The only thing I have close to that is 7stacks.
It's only downside is that I have to keep my dock close to the taskbar because that is where it pops up.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version