ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

commandline screenshot options

<< < (2/3) > >>

LuckMan212:
wow this is great!
cant wait for this to release!

I can use nnCron (my favorite task scheduler) to invoke this once every 10 mins or something in order to achieve my "work log with screenshots" idea that I had posted over here

thanks mouser!!   :Thmbsup:

1 question:  will this program be fast?  can it run in low priority (maybe prio could be a commandline switch) so as not to interfere with the foreground app?

mouser:
i think it would almost certainly be more efficient and speedy if the program itself was made to stay in memory and take a snapshot every 10 minutes, rather than relaunching the exe every 10 minutes.  if you were doing it once an hour or once a day, that might be different, but the program is not so small that you would really want to relaunch the exe every 10 minutes.

but youll surely be able to find a tiny ms visual c++ app that does nothing but capture screenshot of desktop and save it, which would be suitable for your task and nncron.   even though minicap is smaller than screenshot captor, it's still not super small.

LuckMan212:
well so far the only thing I've found is this:

http://www.svet-soft.com/cap.shtml

it costs $39 but may be worth it.. I am going to try the demo version.

mouser:
wow.. that's a lot of money for something like that.
i would wait for minicap this week, and keep looking.

mouser:
minicap is now available for betatesting (see post at top of section).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version