ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Just how many Hitler videos does the world need?

<< < (2/4) > >>

mouser:
For those interested in the dubbing-as-humor genre, Woody Allen was ahead of his time in 1966 when he made an entire comedy movie called "What's Up Tiger Lilly" by dubbing a japanese movie.  I saw it as a kid and found it profoundly unfunny -- so i can't vouch for it.

mouser:
Maybe someone can make one of these hitler videos about DonationCoder?  Told from the standpoint of someone angry about having to donate? or else told from the opposite standpoint, of a coder upset that people aren't donating enough?  Or ranting about Cody the mascot? Or ranting about the posts of one of the long-time members of the forum?

Some tips on how to do them here: http://s1.zetaboards.com/downfallparodies/topic/2710145/1/

Darwin:
For those interested in the dubbing-as-humor genre, Woody Allen was ahead of his time in 1966 when he made an entire comedy movie called "What's Up Tiger Lilly" by dubbing a japanese movie.  I saw it as a kid and found it profoundly unfunny -- so i can't vouch for it.
-mouser (February 02, 2010, 09:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

I had the same experience as a kid! Mostly, I sat in front to the TV going "WTF"?! I think I found it unfunny because I simply didn't understand what he was doing. What I *did* find hilarious was SCTV in the early '80s doing this with a western, the only line I can rembember being "It's only a flesh wound!".

Tuxman:
Hmmm, Hitler. 65 years after.
Oh well.

Stoic Joker:
Maybe someone can make one of these hitler videos about DonationCoder?  Told from the standpoint of someone angry about having to donate? or else told from the opposite standpoint, of a coder upset that people aren't donating enough?  Or ranting about Cody the mascot? Or ranting about the posts of one of the long-time members of the forum?-mouser (February 02, 2010, 09:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

Why not do Hitler having a melt down because DC is providing custom programming free, instead of charging a kings ransom for it like a "proper" (blood sucking) corporate machine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version