ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Web-Browser Review: Opera 10.00

<< < (12/14) > >>

Tuxman:
Most Opera lovers do, obviously.

JavaJones:
Does anyone get an "Applish" vibe when they think about opera?
-Josh (February 03, 2010, 02:59 PM)
--- End quote ---
Not exactly. Certainly there are some similarities in the arrogance and efforts for platform control, but Apply is more savvy and cunning. Which might explain their much greater relative success. :D Perhaps as a result of that I dislike Apple a lot more than Opera. :P

Darwin:
Yes, that's a shame. There is always the Lastpass Bookmarklet, but I realize it's not an adequate solution. Stupid, stupid Opera devs! Their lack of extensions seems to be considered a "feature" (and not in the "bug we don't intend to fix" sense, but in the "we're proud of our lack of extensions" sense). Yeesh.

- Oshyan
-JavaJones (February 03, 2010, 02:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

My problem is that I have at least 200 passwords and, as a result of having used Roboform for the past 7 years, Most of them are unique, high security passwords that I don't have a hope of remembering! Thus, I am lost without Roboform. I've already exported my passwords to LastPass, but as you note, it's just not the same!

tomos:
precisely, although, this topic has created a bit of chat eh :P
-Stephen66515 (February 02, 2010, 07:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D ;D

NigelH:
Well, I wish Opera management would devote a smidgen of resources to beefing up the Wand. It could be so much better. I track passwords in Keypass then feed them to Opera for Wand storage as needed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version