ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Faster boots combining hibernate and restart (Boot Snooze)

<< < (15/34) > >>

edbro:
It would be nice if you have a one click reboot/hibernate that used a preset setting stored in config.ini.

mouser:
you should definitely make it possible to invoke via commandline to tell it to reboot and hibernate or standby without requiring push of button.

yksyks:
megablue: You might be interested in HORM (Hibernate Once Resume Many) feature. Details can be found here or in this forum, too.

zacharyliu:
Does the script work if you have set a password? If not, maybe you should prompt the user for their password and then temporarily activate the autologin, removing it after reboot. Then again you probably thought of this already, because I've yet to test this out...  :P

skwire:
Does the script work if you have set a password? If not, maybe you should prompt the user for their password and then temporarily activate the autologin, removing it after reboot. Then again you probably thought of this already, because I've yet to test this out...  :P
-zacharyliu (February 06, 2010, 11:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the feedback but, no, it does not.  Also, for security reasons, I won't code around this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version