ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

A simple "Start Page"

<< < (4/5) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
I suppose the easier and quickest way (rather than having to code any software) would be to code a simple HTML website containing links in each frame/section of an index page, advantage of this, of course, is you can design it to your own specification, using your own banners etc...make it look spiffy by using favicons or logo's for each website, or keep it simple by having it pure text based.

If anyone needs one running up, please feel free to contact me with a list of websites you want putting into it and an idea of how you want it to look and i will happily do it for you, free of charge of course ;)

-Stephen

patthecat:
I do a similar thing with having a "Start page" of html links locally on my computers but I also put it on my web hosting so I have access to it on any computer, while traveling, etc.

KynloStephen66515:
thats a good idea tbh, easpecially if its an obscure link like mybrowserlinksarestoredonthispage.html so no1 can randomly access it haha

Jammo the OrganizedFellow:
I have a similar to zridling but nowhere near the 300 links!!!

MilesAhead:
Hmmmmmm, I wonder if there's a FF AddOn that searches the descriptions for when you forget the name of the site?  Like if you typed in Programming it would pop up all your bookmarks with the word or substring in the description.

edit:

For example, for some reason I keep forgetting the name Robert Vesco.  But if I could search on keywords "financier thief" it should pop up the bookmark.

I searched the word Description on FF AddOn bookmarks section and didn't come up with that AddOn.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version