ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

One Circle Dock download for every second so far!

<< < (8/11) > >>

lotusrootstarch:
That's still more than 1 download per minute. Woot!  :Thmbsup:

Archon of Fate:
Amazing.... :)

dazzaa:
nice one guys. Glad it's been resurrected :) It's by far the best method of opening shortcuts ever invented.
It's always the 1st software i install on my machines (with xmousebuttoncontrol) and i really wouldn't want to be in front of my pc 24/7 without it.
The funny thing is, rainmeter is right up there with circledock so i'm seeing Sgtevmckay's name everywhere i look :)

Thanks again for all your work. I'm not surprised how much support it has gained, you should all be really proud :)

Markham:
Thanks!

Umm, you don't need "xmousebuttoncontrol" any more to toggle Circle Dock's visibility - both X1 and X2 mouse buttons are fully supported in v1 :).

Mark

sgtevmckay:
nice one guys. Glad it's been resurrected :) It's by far the best method of opening shortcuts ever invented.
It's always the 1st software i install on my machines (with xmousebuttoncontrol) and i really wouldn't want to be in front of my pc 24/7 without it.
The funny thing is, rainmeter is right up there with circledock so i'm seeing Sgtevmckay's name everywhere i look :)

Thanks again for all your work. I'm not surprised how much support it has gained, you should all be really proud :)
-dazzaa (January 30, 2010, 03:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Everywhere I need to be  8)

I am glad to hear that you are working with both Circle Dock and Rainmeter...It is a thrill and an honor  ;D

On that note: I think you will like my latest Combination ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version