ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Best trackball?

(1/3) > >>

kartal:
Hi

I am thinking to buy a new trackball. At the moment I mainly use my Wacom pad, Logitech G9(good mouse), n52 Gamepad and Logitech marble trackball, but I need a convenience trackball for my left hand when it is not on the keyboard. The L marble trackball is fine for general work but I need something better. I am looking for non wireless devices(sick of changing batteries)

I read couple good reviews about this laser one for example. It is little pricey but if it is good I am sure I can get some juice out of it. Also my wrist is more important than the price of the trackball in the long run :) Plus it will be an office investment.

http://clearlysuperiortech.com/highperformance.html

Do you use any other trackball that can be the pinnacle of trackball design?

Ehtyar:
Still using my Logitech TrackMan from about 4 years ago. Don't know if you'd consider one with the ball for the thumb (I can't stand ones with the ball in the middle), but this is the best mouse I've ever used, period.

Ehtyar.

kartal:
Unfortunately this is a right handed model I think. I am looking for my left
hand, a hybrid one maybe

Ehtyar:
Oh I'm sorry Kartal, I misread your post. I thought the part about a left handed trackball was simply discussion (like you already had one or something). Sorry for the bugger-up.

Ehtyar.

kartal:
Nop Ehtyar :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version