ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Simple app/method to store contacts & create invoices for same?

(1/2) > >>

tomos:

I'm trying to help someone who plans to start off own business/self-employed.
He is a very basic computer user (can email, surf, and do basic stuff in word-processor)

Is there one app (remember, simple!) where you can

* store contact details
* easily create an invoice for one of the contacts, preferably with selected contact details filled in automatically
~ ideally one would be able to add details of work done to the app & these could also be added to invoice simply
~ ideally the app would be available in a german version

Personally I use InfoQube for this sort of thing but I dont think he'd manage that...
Thanks for any help!

PPLandry:
If you set it up for him, I'm sure he'll be able to use IQ. I've got customers with very little computer knowledge using IQ on a daily basis.

You set up the fields, grids, forms and HTML templates for printing. If he's already got data (e.g. in Excel), you can do the import. 1 hour basic training and he's good to go and enter/edit data

wraith808:
I use Billing Boss.  In the words of the gecko, "easy peasy, lemon squeezy".

tomos:
I use Billing Boss.  In the words of the gecko, "easy peasy, lemon squeezy".
-wraith808 (January 27, 2010, 02:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
that looks good -
do you know are you also easily able to printout invoices &/or save them locally in some usable format ?

If you set it up for him, I'm sure he'll be able to use IQ. I've got customers with very little computer knowledge using IQ on a daily basis.
-PPLandry (January 27, 2010, 02:34 PM)
--- End quote ---
Pierre,
maybe we could do the first german version ?! [edit] see below [/edit]

tomos:
-PPLandry (January 27, 2010, 02:34 PM)
--- End quote ---
Pierre,
maybe we could do the first german version ?!
[/quote]

ooups, I see it's available in German already  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version