ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

WinPatrol Plus @ $0.99 on January 29th

<< < (9/9)

oblivion:
Incidentally, I have become a big fan of WinPatrol + Chameleon Startup Manager.  I consider the 2 as complementary.
-Steven Avery (April 18, 2012, 12:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Out of interest -- I've never looked at Chameleon, although I've seen it mentioned by others quite a few times -- what does CSM do that WPP doesn't?

Ennovy:
New deal: http://www.winpatrol.com/download.html

Two Day Experimental Sale Only 99 cents.

This special sale is good Thursday October 25th and Friday October 26th and will end Friday night at 11:59 PM EST.
 The special 99 cent license is good for a single machine. Multiple orders are accepted but only one code will be created per order.

--- End quote ---

Tinman57:
As a WinPatrol Plus user, sent author support questions over a month ago, twice, and still haven't heard back.  In contrast, I ask Mouser a question about ScreenshotCaptor and it's answered five minutes later.   
-Midnight Rambler (April 17, 2012, 10:18 AM)
--- End quote ---
  Wow, that's pretty strange.  Normally Bill is Johnny-on-the-spot with support emails.  But considering how busy he must be with this new 99 cent thing going on......
  I've been using WinPatrol Pro for years and years and have found both the software and the support top-notch.....

Tinman57:
Hi,

Even though the deadline is technically passed, the sale (up to 2 per person) is active as of a few minutes ago.  I wasn't even sure what is my existing license (from 2009, they are lifetime) in terms of numbers of puters, transferable, etc.  I think this makes me in good stead if I install on secondary puters, or maybe a gift to a friend, or maybe a donation to a fine software, or something.

Incidentally, I have become a big fan of WinPatrol + Chameleon Startup Manager.  I consider the 2 as complementary.

Steven

-Steven Avery (April 18, 2012, 12:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
  That's another great thing about Bill's software, it's lifetime.  In fact, I'm thinking about making a donation to him for all the updates over all the years I've used it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version