ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

WinPatrol Plus @ $0.99 on January 29th

<< < (3/9) > >>

tomos:

Bump - 29th today ;)

Darwin:
Thanks for the reminder, Tom  :Thmbsup: Plus code ordered for my wife's notebook. She doesn't need the upgraded functionality, but I couldn't pass it up!

MerleOne:
I had a strange issue when ordering my 2nd license : I got a TaskCatcher license instead.  Bill sent me manually the correct license when I notified him.  I did the order process another time, more slowly, and guess what : another TC license...

tomos:
I had a strange issue when ordering my 2nd license : I got a TaskCatcher license instead.  Bill sent me manually the correct license when I notified him.  I did the order process another time, more slowly, and guess what : another TC license...
-MerleOne (January 29, 2010, 11:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

could it be cause you're only supposed to get one license per person?
When I got it it, after making payment, it asked me to fill in name again in order to get the plus key. It then said there was a problem with cookies & that it couldn't figure out was I looking for winpatrol or the Taskcatcher and gave me a page where I could choose.

Curt:
- me too. Only, for some reason I couldn't read the text, so I grabbed both, thinking TaskCatcher was some freeware.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version