ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I hate Valentine's Day!

<< < (6/9) > >>

SKesselman:
...we spent all of Christmas Eve and the majority of Christmas together (via Skype)-wreckedcarzz (February 09, 2010, 05:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

What a sweet story.
I am from California & also had Christmas Eve dinner via video chat with my long distance boyfriend & his mother in France.
They even put the laptop at my place setting!  :-*
We opened gifts together & everything. Pretty cool!

wreckedcarzz:
What a sweet story.
I am from California & also had Christmas Eve dinner via video chat with my long distance boyfriend & his mother in France.
They even put the laptop at my place setting!  :-*
We opened gifts together & everything. Pretty cool!
-SKesselman (February 09, 2010, 07:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

:) Cool!

cranioscopical:
They even put the laptop at my place setting!
--- End quote ---
I've heard of going cold turkey but that's a little extreme!

Josh:
...Easter (all about bunnies and eggs for some reason)...-Carol Haynes (January 22, 2010, 07:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

South Park Episode S11E05 - Fantastic Easter Special explains the reasoning behind this and the secret of the "Hare club for men"

Synopsis/Spoiler

SKesselman:
They even put the laptop at my place setting!
--- End quote ---
I've heard of going cold turkey but that's a little extreme!-cranioscopical (February 10, 2010, 04:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Like I said, it was fun, but I was pretty shaky, beforehand. I had some Grand Marnier first, to no avail.
Were it not for the tenderness of my sweet filet mignon, I would have chickened out, altogether.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version