ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable prog

<< < (4/4)

kartal:
Well, Console has this thing with Windows desktop, it shows up the desktop in the background the whole time, not sure if there is a solution to that. On the other hand ConEmu has quite a bit of settings and can be used easily with things like FAR

I also use Conemu with Ipython, seems like theya re good match.

I think you should give it a go and let us know what you think. I am not an expert on these issues :)

kartal:
Btw Conemu has 64bit builds as well

aantonyrobert:
Hi

'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.'

I need some serious insight into this problem since this thing started taking a toll on my system.  I am using Windows 7. Couple months ago I have started getting this message. This message shows up anytime I open a command shell(cmd.exe), or any program that relies on windows shell like Python, some installers etc etc. Sometimes because of this error some apps refuse to work or refuse to install as well. I have been searching for a solution for couple weeks and I cannot find any solution.

Does anyone have any insight about why this might be happening?

thanks

-kartal (January 18, 2010, 06:18 PM)
--- End quote ---
you have to keep space after typing "c:"........."c: \program files\....."

aantonyrobert:
YOU HAVE TO KEEP SPACE AFTER TYPING "C:".
EXAMPLE:
C: \PROGRAM FILES\.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version