ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Requests / Suggestions thread

<< < (18/22) > >>

sgtevmckay:
Where can I find icons?
-exorotika (April 14, 2010, 10:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

In the help file...there is direct access to the icons and images at the Rocket Dock database.
there is also a lot at DeviantART...a general Google search will sever very well

Welcome exorotika to the Circle Dock forums  :D

8bit:
My request: Can there be (if there isn't already and I'm just unable to find it like a complete moron) a way to have CircleDock remember it's location after a restart? Because everytime I restart my computer, it appears in the center of my screen and I have to unlock, move and re-lock it. I'd like to position it and never have it move. Maybe a config file entry with an x-y location that it reads when it starts up? It's like my only small gripe towards an otherwise great program. :)

sgtevmckay:
Greetings 8bit
Welcome to Donationcoder.com and Circle Docks little part of it all  :D

No morons here, we all started somewhere, including you; so no getting down on yourself or others ;)

To get your dock to remain in one area;

* Right click on center Button of Circle Dock, and click on "Dock Settings"
* When settings opens; go to: General> Location
* On the lower left hand side you will see; "Lock Dock to Current Location"
* Place your dock where you want it.
* Make sure that your "Z-Level" is at least set to "Normal" or you may get stuck with Circle Dock "On Top"
* Once you have Circle Dock where you want it; check the box next to "Lock Dock to Current Location"

This should lock the dock in place when you reboot your system.  :Thmbsup:

If for some reason this fails, please advise us immediately and we will take a deeply look into the issue  :tellme:

Let us know and Have Fun  ;D

Regards
The Sarge

8bit:
Thanks for the reply. :) i already had that setting on, but i went and unchecked and rechecked that box and rebooted my pc. still starts in the center of my screen upon logging in... i am using windows 7 and CD ver1.5.6. I've had this problem on the other versions too.

sgtevmckay:
Ack....not good.

Have you also tried the option on the context menu????  :(

Let us know

Apologies for all this  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version