ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Requests / Suggestions thread

<< < (5/22) > >>

Rigel:
Hi,
 now the arg "-show" shows all the instances of CD. It is possible to restrict this option only on CircleDock.exe where -show is used?
Thanks

Markham:
Maybe the ability to make the center button open an application or folder of the user's choice?  :tellme:
-Archon of Fate (February 10, 2010, 04:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
Unlikely I'm afraid. The Centre Button is a member of a completely different set of classes to those which Dock Items belong. For reasons which will become apparent later, the Centre Button's use and functionality will remain pretty much as it is.

Mark

Markham:
Hi,
 now the arg "-show" shows all the instances of CD. It is possible to restrict this option only on CircleDock.exe where -show is used?
Thanks

-Rigel (February 10, 2010, 06:02 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yup, next update (v1.53). There's also a "-showall" parameter available too.

Mark

Archon of Fate:
Unlikely I'm afraid. The Centre Button is a member of a completely different set of classes to those which Dock Items belong. For reasons which will become apparent later, the Centre Button's use and functionality will remain pretty much as it is.

Mark
-Markham (February 10, 2010, 10:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

oh well... thanks for hearing me out  :Thmbsup:
I do have a few more though  :)
not sure if this falls under docklets.... but maybe the ability to toggle visibility of individual rings through icons in the dock?
...or the ability to rearrange the dock items through drag and drop?

Markham:
not sure if this falls under docklets.... but maybe the ability to toggle visibility of individual rings through icons in the dock?
...or the ability to rearrange the dock items through drag and drop?
-Archon of Fate (February 11, 2010, 12:02 AM)
--- End quote ---
Please read the help pages - specifically "How do I re-order Dock Items?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version