topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 2:30 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: RoboKill 2 - A sequel to one of the best flash arcade-style games ever made  (Read 7832 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
In 2008 I posted about RoboKill, an amazingly polished flasharcade-style game.  One of the most polished game of it's type that i've ever played.  And now here comes the sequel! You can play a big chunk of it free, and purchase access to the full version.

From JayIsGames:
Fans of the original will find a lot to like in Robokill 2, and newcomers with a taste for robots and top-down mayhem may well be wooed. Even if you don't decide to buy the game, the demo itself is tremendously fun and offers substantial meat for you to dig into. Robokill 2 doesn't revolutionize the top-down shooter genre; it just shows how it should be done.

from JayIsGames

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
mission 3 is KILLING ME.

JavaJones

• Review 2.0 Designer
  • Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Definitely very impressive and pretty cool. Just wish ledges were a bit more visible. Kind of annoying to be badass killing a bunch of fools only to be felled (literally) by a barely visible ledge...

- Oshyan

Nod5

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Great find Mouser! I also got to mission 3. Things got much harder quickly there.

Here's another game recommendation: Altitude, http://altitudegame.com/
2D Multiplayer airplane action with an incredible feel to it. Simple to get started but there are always new skills and moves to learn and master, especially in the teamwork game modes.