ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FarrWebMetaSearch 1.6.0

<< < (13/17) > >>

lanux128:
i made a .conf to search sites like Steam, D2D and Gamersgate. they are video games retailers who specialize in digital distribution. you may refer to the screenshot below to get an idea of how it works.

Usage info:Spoiler• Download and install the FarrWebMetaSearch plugin if you don't have it already. (link)
• Then unzip steam_dd.zip into the searches sub-folder within FarrWebMetaSearch folder (may look like this C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\FarrWebMetaSearch\searches\)
• Restart FARR.

To use it, type:
wms steam [search]
wms d2d [search]
wms gamersgate [search]

Hint: you can type the 1st word then press 'Tab' to complete.

FARR plugin: FarrWebMetaSearch 1.6.0

btw, i'd like to thank [user]Perry Mowbray[/user] for his help in making these .conf and also to [user]phitsc[/user] for this awesome plugin..

edit: fixed the regex for games that are on sale.

phitsc:
And thank you for your contribution!  :Thmbsup:

phitsc:
BTW, I don't know if I mis-tested or I'm doing something wrong but I'm not finding the following sort of thing to be working now:

searchUrl=%PLUGINDIR%\searches\ahkscriptlisting.html

--- End quote ---

I get a popup informing me about not finding a file at: <driveletter>:\searches\ahkscriptlisting.html

For reference, the following seems to work:

searchUrl=%FARRDIR%\Plugins\FarrWebMetaSearch\searches\ahkscriptlisting.html

--- End quote ---

and the following too:

Plugins\FarrWebMetaSearch\searches\ahkscriptlisting.html

--- End quote ---

May be I've messed up somewhere...
-ewemoa (July 09, 2010, 06:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I confirm this. It seems like FARR does not replace the %PLUGINDIR% variable correctly.

Lashiec:
How come I managed to miss this plugin until now? :-[

Thanks to lanux for bringing it to my attention, and for the Steam alias, and to phitsc for all his hard work

* Lashiec pokes mouser to update DcUpdater plugin list

ewemoa:
Yes, I confirm this. It seems like FARR does not replace the %PLUGINDIR% variable correctly.
-phitsc (July 16, 2010, 06:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
It is strange to me because IIRC in some of my plugins I use "resolve:%PLUGINDIR%" via callback_get_strvalue successfully.  I wonder what's going on...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version