ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FarrWebMetaSearch 1.6.0

<< < (8/17) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
Multi-stage regex and history will have to wait a bit longer I'm afraid :(. Concerning multi-stage regex: how should we specify input/output from one stage to the next?
-phitsc (February 05, 2010, 07:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

What can I say? I can't wait to play!!!

With the RegEx: do you think we can do it very simply and extensible:
resultPattern=...
resultPattern2=...
resultPattern3=

and each 2+ takes the Matched String from the previous as it's input? I can only see a use for getting a block of content initially, so I can't see any benefit in passing all the grouped matches? Can you??

Maybe a new keyword %MATCH%?

Is a RegEx replace possible? could you specify replacePattern= so effectively it would Regex.Replace(%MATCH%,"resultPattern","replacePattern")

ewemoa:
I'd like to be able to specify local files for searchUrl (e.g. for a local copy of the autohotkey script listing page).

Is it possible to do this already and if so, is there a way to do it without specifying absolute paths?

phitsc:
I'd like to be able to specify local files for searchUrl (e.g. for a local copy of the autohotkey script listing page).

Is it possible to do this already and if so, is there a way to do it without specifying absolute paths?

-ewemoa (February 09, 2010, 05:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
You mean instead of searching in a file downloaded from the web, you want to search in a local file?

ewemoa:
You mean instead of searching in a file downloaded from the web, you want to search in a local file?
-phitsc (February 09, 2010, 05:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Exactly.

phitsc:
-ewemoa (February 09, 2010, 05:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
It's not currently possible. If not absolute, relative to what would you like to specify it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version