ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Thunderbird 3 Extensions: Your favorite or most useful

<< < (2/5) > >>

Ehtyar:
+1 Enigmail
+1 CompactHeader (who in the *frack* designed the built-in behaviour?!?!)
+1 Lightning b1
MinimizeToTray Plus
Where is my Contacts Sidebar? :'(
Thanks for Manually Sort Folders :)

I'm looking for something similar to Outlook flags (not convert to task) that keeps an email permanently visible in the UI until it's actioned. So far I can't find anything that will do this.

Ehtyar.

f0dder:
Thanks a lot for the CompactHeader and MinimizeToTray+ links (I used a tray minimizer for TB2, but didn't bother go looking for one for TB3 that worked :)). Two-line no-text flat-button header with CompactHeader is pretty nice.

Oh, something that would be useful: in "message overview" mode (when you've selected multiple messages and TB3 shows an overview of them), is there any way to get it to keep URLs clickable? That would be really useful wrt. forum reply notifications.

Tuxman:
Where is my Contacts Sidebar? :'(
-Ehtyar (January 18, 2010, 11:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
Not yet updated for Tb3 final, it seems.

f0dder:
Hm, when using MinimizeToTray+, is there a way to always have the ThunderBird icon in the tray (whether minimized or not), and change the icon when an account has new mail? Currently I get the always-there-no-matter-what icon (from MTT+), but can't find any options to merge the new-mail-available (from vanilla TB3) with it... heck, doesn't even seem like you can turn that notification icon off?

Ehtyar:
To get rid of the new mail icon, flip the mail.biff.show_tray_icon to false. I'm not aware of any way you can integrate that functionality with MTT+.

Ehtyar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version