ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

ZIP to PHP converter

<< < (8/8)

scancode:
Woops! The 7 is not a typo, it's VB's error code for Out Of Memory.

I never tested with such big files :(
I'll try to fix.

PS: Worstje, it isn't a PHP error, but one from the app. I guess it happens in the base64 encoding, though not sure yet.

Deozaan:
I've been using this for years and it has almost always been great. A big thank you to scancode for making this useful little utility. :Thmbsup:

But I just tried to use this with another fairly large (~116 MB) file, but smaller file than my previous attempt, and got a different error:

Error while trying to write the file, aborting.
14Out of string space
--- End quote ---

scancode:
Can't believe someone is still using this thing. Time to make an updated version! Stay tuned ~

wraith808:
I'm glad someone is still using it... I'd not seen this before!

wraith808:
Can't believe someone is still using this thing. Time to make an updated version! Stay tuned ~
-scancode (June 19, 2019, 12:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

This thing is the best thing since sliced bread!  Just a warning on the deprecated functions:

--- Code: Text ---[14-Sep-2019 23:25:39 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Archive_Zip has a deprecated constructor in /home/redacted/zipfilename.zip.phpzip.php on line 1[14-Sep-2019 23:25:39 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/redacted/zipfilename.zip.phpzip.php on line 1
Thanks for making this!  It saved me a lot of time!  Donationcredits coming your way!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version