ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

ZIP to PHP converter

<< < (6/8) > >>

Tuxman:
For the intended use of this program (as I understand it: upgrading websites, especially pre-fab systems), it should.-f0dder (January 07, 2010, 06:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
Isn't that related to the files' CHMOD?

f0dder:
For the intended use of this program (as I understand it: upgrading websites, especially pre-fab systems), it should.-f0dder (January 07, 2010, 06:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
Isn't that related to the files' CHMOD?
-Tuxman (January 07, 2010, 06:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
Of course, but if you've found a way to inject files you're normally running with a user account that has write access to the files you're interested in overwriting - duh?

Tuxman:
you're normally running with a user account that has write access to the files you're interested in overwriting - duh?-f0dder (January 07, 2010, 06:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
Now that is the server administrator's fault, right? If root uploads something he doesn't actually know into a folder where he could, theoretically, destroy a lot of things and runs the file, he is, basically, a jerk. In this case it is not of any interest, if the file is a zipped PHP or has to be unpacked via shell or anything...

_Tenshi:
This is amazing, but it doesn't delete the file after its used, maybe auto deletes OR maybe rewrite from .php to .txt or .done (fake extention but still there) or no extension what so ever.

also maybe a file for options, if i wanna have it delete afterwards, or rename it (blah.php to blah.bak)
and looking for something that takes whats in the directory and makes it into zip (in linux servers)

anyways LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

scancode:
This is amazing, but it doesn't delete the file after its used, maybe auto deletes OR maybe rewrite from .php to .txt or .done (fake extention but still there) or no extension what so ever.
-_Tenshi (March 26, 2010, 04:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'll add that option.

also maybe a file for options, if i wanna have it delete afterwards, or rename it (blah.php to blah.bak)
and looking for something that takes whats in the directory and makes it into zip (in linux servers)
--- End quote ---

Sure thing.

anyways LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
--- End quote ---

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version