ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Should we experiment with google ads on the site for 1 month?

<< < (11/11)

paarkhi:
Now it doesn't matter as the decision is taken by the BOSS (Mouser), so my I keep my opinion personal  :Thmbsup:
but honestly speaking if the admin wants to experiment it, then I think he should do it and as there will a choice to switch it off then the people those who don't want them to see can turn it off, I for one will want to see the ads and possibly click it as it may help in generating little revenue for DC (Although I know that's not the purpose of showing them)...

Anyhow when we have so many seniors and supporting members, where will my opinion have a value  :hanged:

f0dder:
yes its true but i think get paid to click on ads is good for home business you don't have to input any of your information.it takes like 5mintues a day, and it just keeps adding up!!!!.the sites pays out(someone on their forums recived over $12,000 from the website.-johnmarsh (November 26, 2010, 04:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
Stuff like that makes me sick.

Bamse:
Hmm, so now ad-bots are starting to make a handful of posts to become accepted? - and then they throw in the link? Or is johnmash an underpaid poor sod who try to make a living? Who can tell?

f0dder:
Hmm, so now ad-bots are starting to make a handful of posts to become accepted? - and then they throw in the link? Or is johnmash an underpaid poor sod who try to make a living? Who can tell?-Bamse (November 26, 2010, 06:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
Indeed - looking at his posts, he's either a spambot... or somebody who has nothing useful to contribute.

KynloStephen66515:
Hmm, so now ad-bots are starting to make a handful of posts to become accepted? - and then they throw in the link? Or is johnmash an underpaid poor sod who try to make a living? Who can tell?-Bamse (November 26, 2010, 06:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
Indeed - looking at his posts, he's either a spambot... or somebody who has nothing useful to contribute.
-f0dder (November 26, 2010, 06:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Or a spambot that has nothing usefull to contribute! (Most spambots contribute nothing interesting lol)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version