ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

a problem help.....

(1/2) > >>

jc5793333:
i am a foreigner,so please excuse my english

i opened this option:when my mouse near the side the circle shows up or hide,when i play the game warcraft with full screem,in the game when my house was near the side, the circle shows......and to the desktop....and the game.......
so...help me..

jc5793333:
my extra vision is 0.92alpha8.2 ,i want to updata to 1.0 but i don't want to set my files again.
so can i just modify the file 'DockItemData and Config' to achieve the goal ? and how?
thanks!

sgtevmckay:
i am a foreigner,so please excuse my english

i opened this option:when my mouse near the side the circle shows up or hide,when i play the game warcraft with full screem,in the game when my house was near the side, the circle shows......and to the desktop....and the game.......
so...help me..
-jc5793333 (January 03, 2010, 02:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Greetings. Welcome to Donationcoder.com and Circle Docks little corner of it  ;D

I will be upfront and tell you that this has also been a past issue as well, and There are only a couple of things you can do to help avoid this situation.

First, go to Dock settings and then the "visibility tab". Under "Show Dock", make sure that non pf the check boxes on the left are marked (No check marks). This will keep Circle Dock showing when your mouse floats towards the edge of the screen.

You may also try this:
In the Settings, Click the "General Tab", and then Look under "Location".
Here you will find Dock Location "Z-Level".
In the drop down box is three options.
Topmost
Normal
Always on Bottom.

I keep mine at Normal, but you may wish to have your as "Always on Bottom"
The Good and bad of this choices is:
Circle Dock will never appear over any other application (Including games)
You will need to have a view of your desk top to see Circle Dock to Launch files and programs.

This is the easy fix...Let me know if this meets your needs...If not let me know and we will move on to a couple of other settings.

sgtevmckay:
my extra vision is 0.92alpha8.2 ,i want to updata to 1.0 but i don't want to set my files again.
so can i just modify the file 'DockItemData and Config' to achieve the goal ? and how?
thanks!
-jc5793333 (January 03, 2010, 03:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Eeek...I should know this answer, but unfortunately with all the testing I have done over the last couple of months...I am unsure.  :-[

So I suggest the following:
Make  Back up of Circle Dock....The entire file.
Just copy and paste it some where safe.

Check all AppData folders and see if there is any Circle Dock folders there, If so make a copy of these as well.
The AppData folder is located in the User File
ie:
C:\Users\[User Name Here]\AppData

Once this is done, and you know you can restore your original files.
Download and The latest release and install to your current Circle Dock Directory.

Now since I am unsure of how this will work...I would really appreciate it if you would be willing to try and tell us how the install goes.

I will venture to say that it should work.

My apologies for not having a direct yes or no answer here...If it does not work
Then all you have to do is delete the files in place and restore your back up files to the appropriate areas.

Markham:
thanks!
-jc5793333 (January 03, 2010, 03:55 AM)
--- End quote ---
Simply install the new version into the same folder as your current version of Circle Dock. When it starts up, the new version will use your existing settings.

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version