ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Version 1.0 is now released and available for download

<< < (6/6)

Markham:
I found, maybe, other bug. I translate in better Italian but some things are not translated as lists in dock shape.
When I translate i find<section name="MainContextMenu">...   <entry name="Explore">Explore Item's Folder</entry>, it's a future feature?
-Rigel (January 01, 2010, 06:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
The feature is there, and I believe it was you who requested it! However it would appear that for some reason that text did not get translated originally. I've just checked the latest translation files - there are two for Italian - and one gives "Esplorare cartella dell'oggetto" and the other "Esplora cartella dell'elemento".

Mark

Rigel:
I found, maybe, other bug. I translate in better Italian but some things are not translated as lists in dock shape.
When I translate i find<section name="MainContextMenu">...   <entry name="Explore">Explore Item's Folder</entry>, it's a future feature?
-Rigel (January 01, 2010, 06:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
The feature is there, and I believe it was you who requested it! However it would appear that for some reason that text did not get translated originally. I've just checked the latest translation files - there are two for Italian - and one gives "Esplorare cartella dell'oggetto" and the other "Esplora cartella dell'elemento".
-Markham (January 01, 2010, 07:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
I don't find about translation (I use english to understand each other) but I had not found the option in menu but now I find it. When you click "item setting" it opens a new menu with other option, can you add an option to chose if "item setting" opens a new menu or the new menu is merged directly in main one?
1- Loading Setting splashscreen backgrund is wait and not trasparent (I think is an error)-Rigel (January 01, 2010, 02:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
The splash screen is not intended to be transparent.
-Markham (January 01, 2010, 06:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
Excuse me, I see grey shading on white background so I think white should be transparent, my apologies.
2- If setting window is open and you click setting again the spash screen appear again instead of moving on top the setting window
--- End quote ---
I'm not seeing that here although that was a bug in a pre-release which I found and removed.

--- End quote ---
I try again and if I click "setting" the Setting Dialog came to front but on bottom the splash screen reappear.
3- Dock item initial positions:
* Using thier Deafult Position, from top and from bottom: draw item correctly but when you scroll the item jump to opposite side of a ring
* From right and from left works.
--- End quote ---
Sorry, I am unable to reproduce that behaviour.

--- End quote ---
I had tried so: With Setting dialog opened I change option and try to move mouse wheel and the items jump. I try all the option.

I appreciate your effort which arose, I think, because the original Italian translations still contained some words/phrases in English. This has been rectified in Version 1.0.2.2 which is available for download.
-Markham (January 01, 2010, 07:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
For Google, Bing and all other automatic translator is impossible to translate in Italian becouse my language is to complex and some accent or word not have a traslation or have too much possibility and some too distant from the real meaning. For example the word "Toogle" create me many difficulty and I don't find already a translation that soddisfy me.
Where can i download the version 1.0.2.2? I download again CD and the dll 1.0.2.2 but there'are the same errors.
Thanks

Markham:
I don't find about translation (I use english to understand each other) but I had not found the option in menu but now I find it. When you click "item setting" it opens a new menu with other option, can you add an option to chose if "item setting" opens a new menu or the new menu is merged directly in main one?-Rigel (January 02, 2010, 08:42 AM)
--- End quote ---
To do that, simply edit the item using "Item Settings"  ;).

I had tried so: With Setting dialog opened I change option and try to move mouse wheel and the items jump. I try all the option.
--- End quote ---
I'm not seeing that behaviour but I'll keep looking.

Where can i download the version 1.0.2.2? I download again CD and the dll 1.0.2.2 but there'are the same errors.
--- End quote ---
All downloads have the same link, so simply use the same one as you did to download earlier versions!

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version