ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

“Is PayPal good for your microISV business?” A short PayPal horror story

<< < (5/5)

mouser:
By the way, the Amazon payment system is now quite competitive with paypal for small amounts.

tomos:
By the way, the Amazon payment system is now quite competitive with paypal for small amounts.
-mouser (January 06, 2010, 09:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

having read some of the linked pages I think I'll be avoiding PayPal where possible, I only use it for making payments but I don't want to support a company that works like that.

I dont know much about Amazon, - they have made buying stuff dead easy which I'm sure has helped them - it's a pleasure to buy stuff there it's so easy!
hmmm  . . .  Amazon Payments only seems to be available to United States residents - it doesnt allow me to change the country in the activation form. Also they only allow US residents to add Bank Accounts, which would actually be the more common way of paying online in Germany (also via PayPal). I wouldnt care what I pay with (CC or Bank a/c) but it looks like I'll have to wait for Amazon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version