ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Version 1.0 is now released and available for download

<< < (5/6) > >>

Markham:
Bug # ????

Attempt to rightclick and adjust "Item Settings" and I get the following:

-sgtevmckay (January 01, 2010, 04:09 PM)
--- End quote ---
That one has already been reported (Issue #42) and for some mysterious reason a whole section of the language master file - that defined the texts for the Dock Item Settings - was missing.

Mark

Markham:
Okay Guys

I (am sure) I have finally worked out why Circle Dock wouldn't work on 64-bit Windows 7: the DLL was marked as "Hidden, System". Simple as that - I think! Though why this is only a problem on 64-bit Windows 7, I'm not even going to hazard a guess.

I've uploaded a "Refresh" (v1.0.2.2) which clears that problem (the DLL is no longer marked "Hidden, System") and the two other issues reported thus far.

Thanks Rigel and Sarge for your assistance!

Mark

Rigel:
I found, maybe, other bug. I translate in better Italian but some things are not translated as lists in dock shape.
When I translate i find<section name="MainContextMenu">...   <entry name="Explore">Explore Item's Folder</entry>, it's a future feature?

sgtevmckay:
Okay Guys

I (am sure) I have finally worked out why Circle Dock wouldn't work on 64-bit Windows 7: the DLL was marked as "Hidden, System". Simple as that - I think! Though why this is only a problem on 64-bit Windows 7, I'm not even going to hazard a guess.

I've uploaded a "Refresh" (v1.0.2.2) which clears that problem (the DLL is no longer marked "Hidden, System") and the two other issues reported thus far.

Thanks Rigel and Sarge for your assistance!

Mark
-Markham (January 01, 2010, 06:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Apologies for the excessive time away
You realize this would make no sense, as teh new file was never hidden (???)

I am finding a load of bugs, but these may well be worked out with time.

instead of document the errors to death...I will make flash with what I am finding so far, so you can see what is causinh what.

Markham:
1- Loading Setting splashscreen backgrund is wait and not trasparent (I think is an error)-Rigel (January 01, 2010, 02:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
The splash screen is not intended to be transparent.

2- If setting window is open and you click setting again the spash screen appear again instead of moving on top the setting window
--- End quote ---
I'm not seeing that here although that was a bug in a pre-release which I found and removed.

3- Dock item initial positions:
* Using thier Deafult Position, from top and from bottom: draw item correctly but when you scroll the item jump to opposite side of a ring
* From right and from left works.
--- End quote ---
Sorry, I am unable to reproduce that behaviour.

4- Label opacity don't work, always 100%
--- End quote ---
Quite right! But then, it never has worked! Labels are about the only section of the original source code I've not made any modifications to.

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version