ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Bestimate

<< < (3/5) > >>

cranioscopical:
any chance of a totals row at the foot of the window, in order to sum each column?-cranioscopical (February 03, 2010, 01:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sure...but did you mean just the Actual Value, Predicted Value and Accuracy columns?  Otherwise, I'm not sure how you'd like the other columns totaled, guv.  =]
-skwire (February 04, 2010, 04:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
My apologies for being vague. Yes, the Actual, Predicted, and Accuracy columns are those for which I'd like to see totals.
Here, a typical project probably breaks into 20-40 significant chunks. A see-at-a-glance overview of those columns would be useful both for a final analysis and also as a crude guide to progress during execution.

At the same time, I'm aware of being lazy by not dumping the .csv into a spreadsheet  :-[

skwire:
Would it be acceptable if I put these averages into the statusbar?

cranioscopical:
Would it be acceptable if I put these averages into the statusbar?
-skwire (February 04, 2010, 10:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
You bet, anywhere you like! Thanks for considering this!

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.4 - 2010-02-04
    + Added average predicted and actual values to the statusbar.  (Thanks, cranioscopical)

Please, sir, may I have some more?   :P

cranioscopical:
Website | Download
v1.0.4 - 2010-02-04
    + Added average predicted and actual values to the statusbar.  (Thanks, cranioscopical)
-skwire (February 04, 2010, 10:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
Brilliant!
Please, sir, may I have some more?   :P

--- End quote ---
Well, Oliver, since you ask... here's a new twist.
Can I have a separate Bestimate file for each of many projects?
If projects are sequential there's no problem, I can simply delete unwanted items and start again. However, if projects run in parallel and each has many steps...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version