ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How can we *share* Donationcoder.com better in 2010?

<< < (5/6) > >>

JavaJones:
I like the idea of soliciting visitor feedback as often and as easily as possible (without being obtrusive).

I also think, as far as "conversion" and the new user experience, a forum is not necessarily the most intuitive and accesible thing for the uninitiated, and with so much of DC coming from the forums, that may present a problem. I'd be very interested in results of the log analysis Perry suggested.

- Oshyan

IainB:
You could do worse than use the Holden VBM (Value-Based Marketing) methodology to systematically analyse your market and define how you need to go about building a Strategic Marketing Plan. No stone would be left unturned.
If it's good enough for IBM and EDS Corp., it could be good enough for any organisation.

mouser:
A the top of my list is improving the ways that member-created stuff can be found, especially dc member written software.

housetier:
Every little bit can help. Just don't go overboard.
-app103 (January 05, 2010, 05:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

This is very very important.

Don't sharepromoteadvertisemarket every little thing, because that little thing would have to stand against all the other little things. Only share the stuff YOU like, and you REALLY want others to know. If it's not important to you, it cannot be important (enough to bother them with it) for them.

However, I do think a little more exposure would be nice ;)

Ampa:
Having a good wikipedia entry might be good? see my update of this post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version