ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Crush MCP

<< < (2/2)

Crush:
I told you that I only code things I can use on my own. I cannot take care of dumb users :P who don´t know what they´re doing. Something that influences your system like this one should only be used by experienced users. The most important things you must take care of I wrote with a big !!! ATTENTION !!! and that´s all I can do until now. Perhaps later I include a function to add the most important processes on the first startup and autoactivation of the whitelist. This could also be a high security risk because quick automatic whitelistening can only take care of the filename and not other informations at this state of the program.
One of the main difference I wanted to other task-controllers was an automatic program termination without being bothered by stupid requesters. The user should decide if he likes this or not. The only protection MCP can give you to not destroy a running OS is to terminate only user processes and nothing from the system.... hmmm, this leads me to a new idea for a feature: Soft-termination by message-commands so the programs have the possibility to save datas before termination (I´ll take this on the list).
The released version is very slow and the next release will be much more CPU & Memory friendly (already done). I started to work on new features.

Crush:
Crush MCP V1.01 is now online with a lot of internal changes and some small improvements.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version