ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Batch photo filter software?

<< < (5/5)

snapshooter87:
You might try ThePluginSite. Here's a link to much of the Free stuff, but it's a big site  covering most everything "Plug-in".

< http://thepluginsite.com/knowhow/freeplugins/index.htm >. And it's a CLEAN site.

PhotoFiltre Studio handles .8bf filters, but  the Free version "PhotoFiltre" does not..
Photo Brush by Mediachance.com also handles all .8bf filters.

Lutz_:
Yes, ...... but there is a huge difference between "handling .8bf flters" (about 30  or more programs will do this) and applying PS plugins to a batch of 1800 pictures.  Few people would want to do this via the usual plugin interface one by one as it would be required by PhotoFiltre or by PhotoBrush.  ;)
Anyhow, the OP has solved his problem already.

You might try ThePluginSite. Here's a link to much of the Free stuff, but it's a big site  covering most everything "Plug-in".

< http://thepluginsite.com/knowhow/freeplugins/index.htm >. And it's a CLEAN site.

PhotoFiltre Studio handles .8bf filters, but  the Free version "PhotoFiltre" does not..
Photo Brush by Mediachance.com also handles all .8bf filters.
-snapshooter87 (February 09, 2010, 10:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

4wd:
Yes - it's a really old thread but hey, I started it  :D

Anyway, I finally finished doing all my slides, (yes, I am slow), and I thought I might share an example of what PolaDSR can do:

Before:

During:

After:

The before and after photo are scaled 50%, the filter would have removed the rigging from the yachts so they were masked out.

PolaDSR is attached as it's a little hard to find now - it's free and hasn't been in development since 2002.

tomos:
Thanks 4WD :up:

PolaDSR is attached as it's a little hard to find now - it's free and hasn't been in development since 2002.
-4wd (November 08, 2012, 07:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

I was going to ask about a plugin but see you've answered already

Already have the filter, Polaroid Dust & Scratch Remover, the installer provides a standalone and 8bf for Photoshop or something that'll use them.
-4wd (December 29, 2009, 10:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version