ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Open Menu

<< < (7/12) > >>

Veign:
No worries Oshyan.  I kinda figured you were busy.

When you get a chance drop me an email.

Veign:
What's new with Open Menu:
1) OpenMenu.com now has a Restaurant Search.  You can locate restaurants contained within the Open Menu Database.  This gives you a peek of what the database holds.
2) Menu Embedding.  You can embed a menu from Open Menu into your website.  You choose the menu size, what data source will be used, if the menu display one column or two and Open Menu gives you the code
3) Working on getting into the corporate world.  Contacting corporations who hold large quantities of restaurants.

I'm also looking for any professional level developer interested in creating a project powered by Open Menu.  Anyone interested.  I want to get independent developers pushing out projects which can be showcased by Open Menu.

Open Menu continues to move forward.

(comments and feedback always welcomed)

cranioscopical:
Open Menu continues to move forward.
-Veign (June 23, 2010, 11:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
Excellent, best of luck with it!

Veign:
Open Menu will be on the upcoming talk radio show called Hospitality 101.  With about 4000 listeners in the restaurant and hospitality business this is a big step in Open Menu gaining recognition.

Looking forward to the interview.  Should be fun...

Paul Keith:
Ouch! There are no restaurants in your country.

I wonder if independent places can submit their contact info. This looks like a concept that needs some kind of feature similar to WikiMapia.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version