ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: FarrSpell

<< < (3/9) > >>

mouser:
yes, you have large mode result mode.. it will look better once we get some better icons.

mouser:
by the way if you get sick of typing fspell you can go to advanced options for a plugin and change the alias trigger to something like fsp or even fs or s

cranioscopical:
you have large mode result mode.
-mouser (December 26, 2009, 09:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
So what do I set to get a numbered list of synonyms as in your example, rather than a list in parentheses?

mouser:
Here's how it works: When you type in a word, it finds 2 dif kinds of synonym lists:

1. The type is shown all on one line -- that's what you have in your result, and it happens when the word youve typed is not a "head word" but merely in a list with others.  So your word is IN that list shown.
2. If you word is a "head word" then you get all of the results listed individually.  The easiest way to see this is to click (or arrow down and hit enTer) on that second result, which by default will change the word in the search to the head word, thus showing all the synonyms listed individually.

cranioscopical:
click (or arrow down and hit ener) on that second result
-mouser (December 26, 2009, 10:06 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks I see how it works now that my spelling has been ener-gized  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version