ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Apple "blocking" VLC Media Player

<< < (3/3)

cranioscopical:
all it takes is one house fire
-mouser (January 01, 2010, 05:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
There you go Kindling again!

cyberdiva:
just remember, all it takes is one house fire or having to move twice in a year to convert the hardcore lp and book collector into an avid supporter of digital media :)
-mouser (January 01, 2010, 05:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
Too true.  But a house fire would also destroy my computers, my external hard drive that contains the backups of my digital media, etc.  Yes, I know, I should think about putting a backup elsewhere as well, but though I often have my head in the clouds, I'm not yet ready to put my backups there.  :)

Happy New Year, everyone!

Innuendo:
I know, I should think about putting a backup elsewhere as well, but though I often have my head in the clouds, I'm not yet ready to put my backups there.  :)-cyberdiva (January 01, 2010, 08:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

Forget the clouds, Diva. Drop all your important files onto a hard drive & store it at a friend's or relative's house. Or...rent a safety deposit box.

And a happy new year to you as well. :)

zridling:
I hardly ever leave the house. If it's on fire, the first thing I'm grabbing is not my wallet, but my computer! Then I'll go back for the wife.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version