ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

CNet: Utilities Starter Kit - Software Roundup

(1/1)

mouser:
Following up on their Security Starter Kit and their Windows Starter Kit, CNet has just posted their Utilities Starter Kit, which is a list of useful system utilities organized by category.  It seems similar to the Windows Starter Kit but a little less winner-take-all.  [Find and Run Robot from DonationCoder is recommended on page 5].

The Utilities Starter Kit for Windows is a collection of some of the best freeware tools to replace and enhance core Windows tasks. Defraggers, system cleaners, uninstallers, Task Manager replacements, launchers, and disk space managers all have a place here.

--- End quote ---

http://download.cnet.com/2701-2018_4-432.html

lanux128:
Similar to Find and Run Robot, its system search wasn't quite as in-depth, but its default interface is larger and easier to read.-article
--- End quote ---

shouldn't it read "Unlike Find and Run Robot, its system search wasn't quite as in-depth..." ?

housetier:
They totally missed out Circledock!

Even though I probably won't ever use it myself, I believe it is the best dock because the mouse does not have to travel so much.

Curt:
Similar to Find and Run Robot, its system search wasn't quite as in-depth, but its default interface is larger and easier to read.-article
--- End quote ---

shouldn't it read "Unlike Find and Run Robot, its system search wasn't quite as in-depth..." ?
-lanux128 (December 24, 2009, 02:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Similar to Find and Run Robot, though its system search wasn't quite as in-depth,...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version