ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Alternatives to Daemon Tools?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Josh:
MagicDisc...EWW!!!!! I hate programs which make a format that can only be opened in their program. YUCK!

f0dder:
MagicDisc...EWW!!!!! I hate programs which make a format that can only be opened in their program. YUCK!
-Josh (December 21, 2009, 04:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
So what? It supports .iso and .cue/bin, just produce your images in another app - MagicDisc works just fine for mounting the stuff, which is the important part.

Josh:
Virtual Clone Drive is a program I can recommend for someone not looking to shell out cash. For the commercial aspect, however, daemon tools simply cannot be beat in terms of ease of use and feature support.

gexecuter:
Pismo file mounter is pretty good since it doesn't install any special driver tough it can only handle ISO images however you can pair it up with AnyToISO Converter (last free version) to get the most out the program.

f0dder:
Pismo file mounter is pretty good since it doesn't install any special driver tough it can only handle ISO images however you can pair it up with AnyToISO Converter (last free version) to get the most out the program.
-gexecuter (December 21, 2009, 05:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
If it doesn't install drivers, you're going to have to extract files from your ISO archives rather than accessing them directly - that kinda sucks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version