ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Teaser: Crush MCP (Master Control Program)

<< < (10/11) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Sorry: I was just able to get back to this (I wasn't sure if you got adequate answers to you question amongst the language debate)... Seems OK on my XP Pro machine...-Perry Mowbray (December 26, 2009, 03:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
Now that is bizzar... I've tried it on both the VPC and my wife's (native hardware) XP box (with & without administrative rights), and get no text. ...Any idea what might be different about your rig? The VPC is SP3 & the Wife's is SP2 (oops...)

Crush:
I also didn´t manage it till now to run it on XP.
News: Now you can create a list with www-sites on your own to search and show task-informations taking care of "no success" triggering phrases.
Next: Filedate & Filehash-Checking, Processlist-Saving/Updating/Loading, csv-Exporting, checking for known spyware/adware tasks (I´m not sure I´ll make it all till thursday).

Stoic Joker:
I also didn´t manage it till now to run it on XP.-Crush (December 27, 2009, 10:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hm... So if you can run it, and Perry can run it, that makes me the odd man out... 'cause I still got no (text) luck.

Please bear with me because I'm only thinking out loud hear... But the last time I ran into something that was supposed to run just fine but didn't...was also the first (and only) time I tried doing something in C#. I lost a ton of time troubleshooting the code, when the issue was actually the (new for C# "feature") code level permissions checking. I don't know if the 08 MFC (which I believe you're using) has that "feature" included, but it may be worth exploring later if/when you have time.

Cyeb:
As for the rest of the content of your posts, if I thought like Obama, I would apologize for the arrogance of the U.S., and beg for forgiveness.  I don't so I won't.
-bcpaladin (December 26, 2009, 12:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

I wonder why it actually is said to be English. A German invented the computer, a Swiss invented the WWW. Time for a change, Obama would say.
-Tuxman (December 25, 2009, 11:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ahhahaha, so funny.  I live in the US, and even I despise Obama.  That spoiled brat that probably did drugs in Hawaii.  What other reason would he have for making marijuana legal for the US for "medical purposes"?  And then he doesn't even want to join his own healthcare that HE thinks is good enough for us, but not good enough for him!

Aside from that, Crush, I think this is a great program.  I really liked that encryption program that you made for NANY a while ago, so I have high hopes for this!   :up:

Perry Mowbray:
Any idea what might be different about your rig? The VPC is SP3 & the Wife's is SP2 (oops...)
-Stoic Joker (December 26, 2009, 10:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

No, mine's pretty stock standard XP SP3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version