ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Post your Programs where Scrolling Window Capture Fails

<< < (5/9) > >>

Defenestration:
It's not possible to capture the status or chat windows from mIRC. It appears to scroll, but only the first page is captured.

Also, is it normal for it to appear to capture a window about 8 times for a single capture, or is that just the way it works ?

EDIT: The mIRC problem may be related to the fact that mIRC automatically copies text to the clipboard when it is highlighted.

mouser:
scrolling cap of mirc window works great for me.. hmm...
wonder why it wouldnt be working for you..

mouser:
sc does not hightlight text so im not sure that would effect it.. maybe you could experiment a little more (and make sure you are using the latest beta of sc), and report any clues you discover?  it really should work.

Defenestration:
Hmmm... indeed.

I will investigate further and see if I can unearth anything untoward.

FYI, I am using SC 2.18.03

manthano:
Scrolling window capture is only capturing the last frame of my window.  I see it scrolling down to the bottom but it only captures the last frame.  The top part of the window isn't captured.  The class name of the window is "C/SIDE subform"  The program is Microsoft Business Solutions - Navision v. 3.10.  Is there a reason it would scroll but not capture the top part?  Is there an exception i can set for that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version