ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Post your Programs where Scrolling Window Capture Fails

<< < (4/9) > >>

chris_j11:
so, am i the only i who tried to autocapture a ms 2000 document and cannot use the scrolling window capture functions or this program cannot scroll capture ms document

mouser:
let me try a ms office document and see what i see.

yep - ms office apps are not capturing scrolled - let me see what i can do about it this weekend.

jdd:
Point of clarification - My issue described above is not with capturing a screen.  My issue/dilemma is how one prints out a hard copy of a lengthy autoscrolled screen capture so it can be viewed without a microscope.

chris_j11:
let me try a ms office document and see what i see.

yep - ms office apps are not capturing scrolled - let me see what i can do about it this weekend.
-mouser (June 16, 2006, 11:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

thanks you

how about the ability to rotate after i screen capture?

mouser:
chris_j11,

you wrote:
so, am i the only i who tried to autocapture a ms 2000 document and cannot use the scrolling window capture functions or this program cannot scroll capture ms document
--- End quote ---

try the latest version (2.18.01), i have added substantial new brains to the scrolling window capture, and it seems to work for ms office capturing for me now, though it's still a bit rough (and only does vertical scrolling not horizontal!).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version