topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 9:24 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Magix Samplitude 10 SE ( worth $49.00 ) - 4 Free  (Read 3914 times)

4FreeTeam

• Joined in 2009
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Magix Samplitude 10 SE ( worth $49.00 ) - 4 Free
« on: February 11, 2010, 12:02 PM »
Hi Mouser and friends !
Although a lighter version, Samplitude 10 SE can be the beginner’s software for professional music production.
Complete software package from composition to MIDI and VSTi until the final stereo mix.
The latest realtime editing functions and virtual, non-destructive, object-oriented editing.
Completely upgradable to Samplitude/Samplitude Pro.

Promotion details on 4Free

http://for-free-on-i...h-4900-free-license/

Regards,

Marc
4Free Team

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Magix Samplitude 10 SE ( worth $49.00 ) - 4 Free
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 02:28 PM »
My browser doesn’t react to the “Order free license online…” link. Will someone please paste the link you are directed to by Samplitude 10SE (maybe look in the browser's 'History')?  PLEASE?

steeladept

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 04:39 PM »
Curt, if you right click on the link and choose properties, you can see it from there - at least in most browsers.  In case I am mistaken in your case, here it is:

http://for-free-on-internet.com/2010/02/magix-samplitude-10-se-worth-4900-free-license/

(Didn't make it an actual link since it is above).  Never followed it, so I don't know if it redirects or anything else silly like that, but that is the first direction it goes to.

EDIT:  Just reread and realized you were talking about at the site and not the link above.  Well, uh, sorry?  :-[
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 04:42 PM by steeladept »

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 05:07 PM »
yeah, I meant the site. For some weird reason my Firefox won't respond to my applications' "look for update"-link-buttons and such. I have no idea what have caused this error. I cannot even register a new program if it is done from inside the program and then via Firefox.