ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: LittleRunner

<< < (5/6) > >>

mouser:
i've just started using littlerunner.

one request i have: i have a loop route that is distance X; but i might run this some number Y multiple times. it would be nice to enter a run by selecting route X and then being able to set the number of loops i did, in an optional field that defaults to 1.  and then records distance as X*Y.

mouser:
a second request would be for the littler runner exe to start its empty console window minimized or hidden.

mnemonic:
Thanks mouser.  I've been working on the next version on-and-off that adds basic graphing to LittleRunner.  Unfortunately, due to my complete inability to understand svn (know any good links for a single developer?), the suggestions will have to wait until the graphing is stable...

mouser:
might be nice if the Speed column could display the speed in terms of how many minutes it takes to run a mile.
(e.g. if you run 5 miles in 40 minutes, you have a 8 minute mile).

mnemonic:
might be nice if the Speed column could display the speed in terms of how many minutes it takes to run a mile.
(e.g. if you run 5 miles in 40 minutes, you have a 8 minute mile).
-mouser (June 16, 2010, 05:19 AM)
--- End quote ---
You're the second person who has asked for that.  Once I can work out how to do it, I'll add it to the next version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version