ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: LittleRunner

<< < (3/6) > >>

mnemonic:
Good news everyone - LittleRunner is feature complete and has reached release candidate :)

The file is attached to the first post and can be extracted straight into a folder that you have access to on your Windows machine.  Once we're stable, I'll release the code under the GPL licence and it'll become cross-platform.

If you have problems with dependencies, there is a list in the help file.

If you get any other problems, just execute littlerunner.exe from the command line and let me know the error message.

There is a project tracker available at the DC Redmine page.  Please leave any bugs reports / feature requests there.

Enjoy  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
I like it.

One "bug" -- i think if i leave any of the hours/mins/secs blank its an error -- i think it should assume 0 if they are blank.

mnemonic:
Thanks mouser  :Thmbsup:

I'll look into the bug and fix it for today's final release.

mnemonic:
I'm now pleased to say that LittleRunner 1.0 has been released  :)

Thanks to Perry Mowbray for NANY2010 and thanks to mouser for the screencast  :Thmbsup:

Nod5:
Useful! Well done mnemonic :Thmbsup:
Here's one extension I can think of: there are some sites that use gmaps to let you make custom running maps e.g. http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/ . Maybe the "new route" screen could get a box for entering such a URL. It might even be possible for the program to import some data from a URL, like the total length of the track, coordinates etc?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version