ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Eudora 8.0b7

<< < (2/6) > >>

Tuxman:
The Bat! is, at least, more resource-friendly than Thunderbird. However I haven't managed to find out yet how (if?) to display unread folders in bold... the only thing that keeps me away from replacing Thunderbird 3 as my default mail client.
(Thunderbird 3 rocks, anyway. So probably does Eudora... but who needs another Postbox?)

Innuendo:
Back in the day, I think Eudora was payware so I used Outlook Express.-invenit (December 16, 2009, 06:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Back in the day Eudora was indeed payware. $40 if I remember correctly.

Innuendo:
However I haven't managed to find out yet how (if?) to display unread folders in bold...-Tuxman (December 16, 2009, 06:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

The Bat! displays unread folders & messages in bold by default. I'm not even sure if there's a way to turn that behavior off.

And for those who want to buy The Bat!...don't forget the discount link here in the forum will save you approx. 50%.

Tuxman:
The Bat! displays unread folders & messages in bold by default.-Innuendo (December 16, 2009, 10:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hm, you are obviously right. Weird that I missed this.  :o
Thanks.

And for those who want to buy The Bat!...don't forget the discount link here in the forum will save you approx. 50%.-Innuendo (December 16, 2009, 10:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yet another thanks. I'll wait for the end of the trial period and make a decision then ...  :D

(Getting a bit off-topic here, sorry for that.)

invenit:
Back in the day Eudora was indeed payware. $40 if I remember correctly.
--- End quote ---

$40! How times change. Eudora's new beta sports some interface tweaks that I like--such as no solo tabs--but no sea change from Thunderbird 3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version