ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE - IDEA: change wallpaper at specific time - not timed intervals.

<< < (2/10) > >>

mouser:
powerpro looks very nice.
i think we're going to have to give frogblast an award soon for Superior Knowledge of Cool Freeware Tools.

mouser:
ps. im still writing the wallpaper scheduled changer, just because i think it will be easier to use.

i hope some other people will be will make some themes for it
(a theme is just a series of images and a schedule for them).

nudone:
yep, thanks frogblast - i'm sure i wouldn't have found powepro by myself.

and i'm still looking forward to see what mouser comes up with - like you say, should be something easier to use.

mouser:
well, this  was supposed be a snack but 6 hours later and not done..
i tell you, MS Windows MFC programming is pure evilness. i truly loathe it and im going to start doing bcb more for these little tools, even if it means the difference between an 80k program and an 800k program, MFC is just too F*CKED UP.

this tool will be done in a day or two.  i would really appreciate people collecting some image "sets"

the way the program works is you can have and switch between "sets" of images, which can be set to arbitrary times/dates.

so you could have a wallpaper set with a dif pic for each day of the year (ie pics for holidays,etc),
OR
you could have a wallpaper set with pics synchronized to each hour of the day,etc.
or combinations.

so be nice to have some different sets.
if there are people who live in country with nice landscape, maybe they could take a series of 24 pics for us, at hi res! at each hour of the day?

mouser:
with some help from jibz, i'm pretty much done with this..
the theme file syntax is very flexible but a little complex.

but before i upload i'd like to get some picture files to include.

if anyone feels like helping i'd like to include 2 sets of images, one based on time of day, and one based on month of year.

that is, i want two series of images, one tied to the hour of the day, ie 24 images showing outdoor photos at different hours of the day.
and another set of 12 images, one for each month.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version