ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE - IDEA: change wallpaper at specific time - not timed intervals.

<< < (5/10) > >>

mouser:
im trying to remember the value it uses for midnight but..
we dont want to have two redudant entries, we should just pick one..

i see in the sample file it uses
24-24 for midnight

but ive not confirmed that works..

i could change that to 0-0 for midnight if you think that would be better, since the data file format uses a 24 hour clock.

wr975:
I agree. Using 0-0 would make more sense.

I'm not sure how your tool is calculating the time, but adding a routine like "if hour = 24 (12 AM) then read ini_hour 0" should work.

alecjw:
Maybe even using a wmv, avi, mov etc as a video desktop background. Or maybe even swf.

AbteriX:
Iam discovert this nifty tool and like it.

I know you make no nonsens with my system, so i ask you
if is possible to improve this app a lil bit?

I miss this things:
- allow folders instead of single images , TemporalityScreens should select one image by himself:
i.e. (1/0/* - 1/31/* | 01-02 | D:\Pictures\Desktop\Anna*.jpg)
i.e. (1/0/* - 1/31/* | 03-04 | D:\Pictures\Desktop\Anna*.jpg)
i.e. (1/0/* - 1/31/* | 05-06 | D:\Pictures\Desktop\Anna*.jpg)

- Maybe with an another parameter for randomly or sequential pic selection?
Ø = sequential
1 = randomly
i.e. (1/0/* - 1/31/* | 01-25 |Ø D:\Pictures\Desktop\Anna*.jpg)

- allow change now
i.e. What is "Force update now"??? It do nothing for me?
I suggest an double click on the tray icon to change the current picture till i found one i just like this time
and then i want to disable the update process.

- hide tray icon
'cus if "TemporalityScreens.exe" runs once it need no further interaction(till CLOSE,
what could be done by TaskManager or by deleting the autorun entry.)
The place in the TNA is mostly rar.

---
Or is there another little tool without install and without registry access who do that?
I had once one tool and after use i didn't saw my desktop icons anymore and i had do to a few tricks to get them back  ;D

superboyac:
Hi everyone, I was just checking this fine utility, and I can't figure out how to use it.  The help dialog doesn't have anything in it, I don't know how to make these thm files, and even if I could understand how to write the code posted in this thread, I don't know where to put the code.  Also, there's some mention of a temporalityscreens.ini file which I don't know where it is.  I should have been a CS major...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version