ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 WITHDRAWN: Crush DocMerger

(1/1)

Crush:
Ok, here´s my first idea. What about a multiple text-mixer, not only looking for differenz existances of single lines - it can also take care of existing blocks with extension by some rules.
Example: You have a file that contains all your registrered keys - after some time you started a new file or made a copy of the old one with changes. Later on you have 10 files containing all your keys spreaded at different places. Now you want to merge them without losing a key. All doubled blocks should be eliminated and repeating blocks with differences shall be composed to a block containing a mixture of both.
It´s not as easy as it sound - especially implementing some kind of "rules" that are signing block as lines with "-------------" or doubled newlines but I think this could be rather useful for different things.
If you have any suggestions what other useful functions could be implemented, tell me. I´m starting it now.

mouser:
i have a hard time envisioning a real world use for this.. though maybe some people can.

Crush:
You´re right. So I discard this project and start another one here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version