ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 7 — first impressions

<< < (18/18)

J-Mac:
It is the standard approach of ACDSystems - if you report bugs they will always 'be fixed in the next version'.
-Carol Haynes (December 15, 2009, 03:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

A little bit off-topic:

Carol, Since I am looking for a new photo manager/organizer that does work on Win7 I remembered Zoner Studio. I purchased all of Zoner's products back a couple years ago when you recommended them and they were having a 90% off sale. Never used them much though since I was using ACDSee for organization and PaintShop Pro X for editing. Now I'm looking for both a photo organizer and editor, since ACDSee 2009 isn't running on my box and PSP X isn't Win7 compatible. I might just pick up the latest PSP but that's only good for editing; PSP doesn't have an organizer. They used to offer PaintShop Photo Album but it was truly terrible.

Are you using Zoner at all? I would give Lightroom a try but that will have to wait for a while; personal budget restraints.

Thanks!

Jim

Carol Haynes:
Haven't been using Zoner for a while. I am using Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 2 now.

J-Mac:
Haven't been using Zoner for a while. I am using Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 2 now.
-Carol Haynes (December 17, 2009, 05:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm sure I'll g3et that at some point, but not in the cards right now.

Thanks Carol.

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version