ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: ClipTrap

<< < (2/27) > >>

skwire:
BTW, I happened across a thread titled "UNICODE version of AutoHotkey" at the AHK forum.  Are you familiar with this?-ewemoa (December 23, 2009, 04:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I am; I was letting it mature a bit before attempting much with it.  However, in light of this issue, I'll give it a go compiling ClipTrap with it and see if it solves anything.  Thanks for your in-depth testing as well.  I very much appreciate it.

ewemoa:
However, in light of this issue, I'll give it a go compiling ClipTrap with it and see if it solves anything.
-skwire (December 24, 2009, 07:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Woohoo!  Looking forward to this.  I have my fingers crossed -- well, I did for an instant ;)

skwire:
Please test this build:  http://skwire.dcmembers.com/apps/cliptrap/ClipTrap_Unicode.zip

ewemoa:
Thanks for the new build.

Initially it didn't look so good, but configuring the font to MS Mincho seemed to make things work out.

So it's looking more usable :Thmbsup:

ewemoa:
I was using ClipTrap nicely today when I accidentally clicked on the "Clear window text" button before making use of the content I was accumulating :(

Any possibility of an undo or option to confirm clearing of the window text?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version