ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: ClipTrap

<< < (17/27) > >>

skwire:
The key is to make it as easy as possible to get ClipTrap contents into a file, and to exit.-nkormanik (August 14, 2012, 06:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, I understand the reason but keep in mind that I like to keep things somewhat standard when it comes to user interfaces.  One button that does three actions like that isn't very standard.

Preferably in the .ini file you can keep track of the preferred path in which to save the file.  Maybe even a default file name.-nkormanik (August 14, 2012, 06:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll make it remember the last used path.

nkormanik:
Just a thought, then:

"Execute Default Script" button.

Perhaps user has the opportunity to put a number of sequential steps into the .ini file.

That way it can be a custom-made thing, because different users probably would want to be able to rapidly do different things.

skwire:
Here you go, Nick.

Website | Download
v1.1.3 - 2012-08-14
    + Added "Save text as..." functionality via the toolbar, File menu, or Ctrl+S hotkey.  (Thanks, nkormanik)

nkormanik:

Really nice addition to a terrific program, Skwire.  Thank you!

Makes getting copied content safely saved away into a text file so much faster.

Glad you decided to have ClipTrap remember the last directory where things are saved, and use that as default presently.  No need to fiddle around searching for the right place.

nkormanik:

Just my own personal opinion, but...

I think the "Save text" feature is so important that it warrants a larger button, same size as the "Scroll to top" and "Scroll to bottom" buttons.  With text.  And I think it should be placed to the right of "Append clips to..."

You know me -- always wanting more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version